As İNKA, it is always our first priority to value people.
With the "Occupational Health and Safety Management System" that is constantly developing and improving, we include not only our own employees but also visitors and contractors in this process.
For this reason, İNKA has adopted the following issues as a policy.
• To provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work accidents and occupational diseases,
• To fulfill all legal requirements diligently,
• To ensure that our employees are educated and equipped by providing regular trainings,
• Being in contact with the employees to provide their ideas and opinions, as the contribution of the employees will be great in the development of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
• To plan, implement and develop our products, solutions and activities in a way that emphasizes human health, based on the principle of continuous development and improvement,
• To determine the potential hazards that may cause work accident and occupational disease in advance, to take actions according to the risk priority and to minimize the risk.