Established in 1986 by Haluk Arıcan with an entirely different vision compared to other companies of the metal processing industry, shortly after its establishment, INKA started production of fixing systems, required by the building industry.
Concurrent with launching exports to Europe in 1995, INKA obtained the ISO 9001 certificate followed by the certificates FM, UL, MPA, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, GOST and TSEK to become a key player in the industry.
By enhancing its entire infrastructure with the ERP system in 2004, it made its processes sustainable and traceable on the common database. Thus, it increased its competitive power on the market.
Launching the production of exhaust clamps in 2009, the company continued its activities as a tier 3 supplier for the “automotive industry”. Beside the ongoing exhaust clamp production, it has expanded its production portfolio for the automotive industry with products such as the 3016 Clamp; the Profile Clamp; the Band Clamp, the V Band Clamp.
Today, as the quality representative of the industry, INKA exports 70% of its products. 80% of its exports go to European countries whereas the rest of 20% is made to the Middle East, Russia, Turkic Republics, the Balkans and North African countries.
With a 35% of female employment rate INKA has broken grounds in the Metal Processing Industry in Turkey. It makes a difference with both its environmental awareness and importance given to social responsibility projects.
INKA, continuously renewing itself according to the requirements of the global market it has been serving, expands to wider geographies by increasing its product diversity. INKA has been continuing these efforts on growing since its foundation without making concessions from employee engagement and quality standards.